Here are five of the things I found interesting this week.
- It’s no secret that I’m a big fan of Patrick Lencioni – this quote from him still makes me chuckle…and also wonder a bit about what happens when I’m not around.
“As a leader, you’re probably not doing a good job unless your employees can do a good impression of you when you’re not around.”
- I’ve mentioned (or think I have) that I’m not afraid of working myself out of a job (or role). I ponder this a lot, and came across this (not new) article on Working Yourself our of a Job to Accelerate your Career.
- I enjoyed this article on how important it is to stratify data in order to get accurate analysis.
- Jesper Ottosen ponders, Could Modern Testing Work in the Enterprise?
- Most importantly, I have a new dog. Meet Terra!