Skip to content
- Jerry Weinberg passed away earlier this week, and I’ve taken some time to re-read parts of many of his books, where I’ve been constantly reminded of his leadership knowledge. I grabbed this quote from Becoming a Technical Leader to share
“People don’t become leaders because they never fail. They become leaders because of the way they respond to failure.”
- I spent a chunk of my early career in globalization testing (which reminds me that my last wikipedia edit was to fix this section of the software testing article). Netflix, in yet another valuable post, describe their approach to pseudo-localization.
- We all knew this was coming. Here’s what you need to know about California’s new data privacy laws.
- Modern Testing Principles overlap a reasonable amount with the Three Ways of Devops – which is probably why I found this article on the Three Ways of DevSecOps interesting.
- And finally, speaking of security, here’s something to remind you how much we all suck at software security. How I gained commit access to Homebrew in 30 minutes.