Skip to content
- I’ve referred to Pat Lencioni a lot here – but this quote from The Advantage has been high on my radar this week:
“The single greatest advantage any company can achieve is organizational health. Yet it is ignored by most leaders even though it is simple, free, and available to anyone who wants it.”
- I enjoyed this article – A practical guide to becoming a terrible manager.
- …and also this article (or collection of ideas) on how to define high quality code.
- This is a really good article on strategy – including this painfully accurate opening line – “The root of most strategy challenges is simple–too many managers don’t know what strategy is”.
- Finally – one of my heroes retired from professional soccer this week. Thanks for everything, Clint.