I had a fantastic week skiing in Whistler, BC. Heading home today, but still have a few things to share.
- Don’t know if I ever mentioned it on this blog, but ~4 years ago, I took the Kolbe A index. It’s yet another how-do-I-work test, but I like this one and think it’s worth checking out. Here’s what it says about me (I’m a 6-3-7-4 for those familiar with the index)
- This is…scary. Google Says Spectre And Meltdown Are Too Difficult To Fix
- I’m always a fan of good articles on Systems Thinking – Habits of a Systems Thinker
- I’m currently reading Scrum Mastery: From Good To Great Servant-Leadership. It’s not just about being a scum master – 95% of the topics in the book are essential for all leaders.
- This came in on a work slack channel and I found it …disturbing (but worth sharing) – Chicken and Waffles Flavored Honey Bunches of Oats Coming to Walmart