This was a tiring week – don’t know why, it just was. Here’s some stuff I found between naps that I thought was worth sharing.
- The latest Teatime With Testers has an interview with me where I talk about…the things you’d expect me to talk about
- Jesper Ottoson mentioned my recent TestBash presentation when he wrote about Conway’s Law for Test Automation.
- Speaking of TestBash – I also missed Emna Ayadi’s great summary of the recent TestBash Home.
- You know that thing people believe about bugs being exponentially more expensive to fix later in the dev cycle. It’s bullshit.
- This week I discovered the album Crazy Horses by the Osmonds (yes, those Osmonds). The album is filled with heavy bluesy rock with horns (that’s my jam). Check out this video of the title track.