It was a busy week, but my list of potential links was long. Here are 5 of the things I came across this week I felt were worth sharing.
- First off, PNSQC published a small interview with me in promotion of my talk at their conference in October. Alan Page on Tools, Technical Skills, and Modern Testing
- In case you were under a rock and missed it, this link on Testing in Production the Netflix Way includes both a summary, a transcript, and a video of Nora Jones (I don’t think this is the first time I’ve linked to one of her talks). If you do anything with services or the web, you should check it out.
By the way – the tech world needs more twenty-minute talks. The hour long presentation should be the exception, and not the norm. Someone remind me to write a full blog on this someday.
- This article on The changing role of QA managers in the Agile environment shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone who follows me, but sharing anyway so you can share with those less enlightened.
- Sadly, this article on This is what fear in leadership looks like captured the motivations of too many bad managers I’ve worked with (and for).
- And finally, another article from one of my heroes, Steve Denning that is fascinating, yet haunting. How Agile Helped Elect Donald Trump