I had this weird empty feeling all afternoon, and it just hit me. I (almost) forgot to post my five interesting finds from the week.
- Steve Blank wonders if a company can succeed using the antithesis of the lean startup.
- I’ve talked about the big list of naughty strings here before. Now, there’s a node library to access naughty strings programmatically.
- Someone on the One Of The Three slack team posted a link to The Small Book of The Few Big Rules – OutSystems Culture Book, and I liked it a lot.
- Quality Logic has an interview with Melissa Eaden with a great discussion of the “T word” (Technical)
- Finally, you know Machine Learning is mainstream when there’s research on Using Machine Learning to Analyze Taylor Swift’s Lyrics