Just like that, it’s the last Friday of the month. One new thing this week is that I’m playing with a newsletter version of FfF for those who would like to see my links in their inbox instead of my blog site.
There’s a sign-up sheet here.
Now onto the links.
- Still a few weeks out, but I’m doing another internet thing on March 25th
- This article on the disagreement quota is an interesting article that I need to continue to ponder.
- This is a super-cool writeup of scaling reporting at Reddit.
- There are some really good ideas and some good advice in this article on how to stay optimistic when everything is awful.
- In a sign of things that will undoubtedly continue, Mercedes had a bit of a software issue this week
That’s it for this week – see you in March.