I just got back from (yet another) vacation with the family – it’s been fun spending some extra time with the family this summer, but I think we’re (almost) done now, and it’s time to get back to work and to start thinking transitioning the kids into sleep schedules that accommodate school hours.
With the approaching end of summer comes my inevitable fall travel schedule.
- I’ll be in Austin, Texas on September 13 & 14 to attend the UCIF members conference.
- I will be at PNSQC in Portland on October 10 & 11. I will be giving a presentation on Customer Focused Test Design.
- I’m giving a webinar on October 12 – details coming soon.
- I’ll be in Israel October 26-28 speaking at Microsoft and Intel. This is my first trip to Israel, and I’m quite excited about this trip.
- I’ll be giving a keynote at German Testing Day on November 9. I met some of the folks who put on this event last year, and I’m utterly honored to have been invited to speak at this event.
Considering I actually have a day job, this schedule is probably a bit rough, but I’m excited to have these opportunities to speak and to meet testers from around the world.
If you’re in the area of any of these events and want to meet up, please let me know (or come talk to me at one of the sessions if you’re attending).