I’ve started (finally) working from different rooms in my house this past week. I’ve found that this is very confusing for the dog, but I think she’ll be ok. Here are some things I found this week that may be interesting.
- Believe it or not, I found an article on Scrum that I actually liked. Being busy is the silent killer of Scrum Team effectiveness. To be fair, the points in the article apply beyond Scrum.
- Joel Montvelisky sums up what it’s like to see people again really well
- I’ve been reading a bit about burnout (or a bit more about burnout). This article on recovering from (and preventing) burnout is good and pragmatic.
- Speaking of burnout – sort of, I enjoyed this article from Staff Engineer – Hard to Work With
- In news that everyone is already aware of. While I hated the idiotic drama preceding this, I’m happy to see that Ketanji Brown Jackson was finally confirmed for a position on the Supreme Court
That’s all I have. See you next week.