That light I thought I saw at the end of the Covid tunnel just a few months ago seems to have disappeared. Please vax up, stay safe, and chill out a while and see if things settle down.
Here’s some stuff to read while we’re waiting this one out.
- Let’s start off with a relevant article on covid – Delta’s rise is fuelled by rampant spread from people who feel fine
- Five years ago, Aleksis Tulonen asked me (and a few others) what we thought would change in testing in the next five years. Here’s what I said.
- Maaret Pyhäjärvi wrote an excellent blog post on her experience with this same blog post.
- I did a virtual escape room with remoteteambuilding.io, and it was a ton of fun – highly recommended
- Here’s an interesting approach to installing ransomware via disgruntled employees.