This has been an interesting week – both in world news, and my life (probably more on that on my weekly substack posts, which you should sign up for). Here are a few things I found interesting this week.
- By now everyone has heard that Donald Trump was indicted this week. Here’s a great article from PBS on what happens next.
- Speaking of what happens next, here’s a follow up on how the meeting cancellations at Shopify have been going.
- And speaking of meetings, Microsoft shared some research (two years ago, but I found it this week) that Proves Your Brain Needs Breaks
- It took me a while, but I’ve become a fan of Succession on HBO – here’s what Succession can teach us about negotiation.
- My son is getting into more advanced programming at University. He’s learning, that sometimes the code is easy – but figuring out the right code is difficult. Here’s a short story I found from a dev that took a week to make a 10 line change.
That’s it for cool links this week. Thanks for reading – we’ll try this again in a week.