It’s April 21st [sic] and everybody knows today is Earth Day. Bonus points if you know the reference. Here are my 5 things.
- Speaking of the planet, a colleague pointed me to this article on Becoming a Sustainability-Aware App or Game
- A great article on the Modern Testing Principles from Mirza Sisic
- One of my old colleagues called me out in a reflection on his First Year at Meta.
- This article on The Workplace Perks Your Developers Actually Want is a lot more about burnout and mental health than perks, and worth reading
- In the science-that-had-to-happen category, MIT engineers introduce the Oreometer
That’s it. Hang in there, and we’ll see what I find next week.