We all made it through another week. Here’s some stuff for you to check out.
- Charity Majors is awesome – and so is her latest blog post advice to managers.
- Camille Fournier (author of The Manager’s Path) also had a great post this week on Boring Plans.
- Corey Quinn wrote a fascinating post on compensation at Amazon. I knew bits and pieces of this, but seeing all the details was interesting.
- I also enjoyed this article on how Google came up with the SRE role.
- Like a lot of people, I think the US Electoral College is a stupid bit of legacy government that is long overdue for overhaul or cancellation. Here’s some more info.