It’s a non-lovely hot and smoky day in the Seattle area. I hope everyone is staying cool and safe out there no matter where you are.
Here’s some stuff I found on the internet this week.
- I thought this article on deadline driven behavior with scrum was pretty interesting.
- I’ve seen orgs paralyzed by attempting to make decisions entirely with consensus. Here’s a great article on Consensus vs. Consent.
- I enjoyed reading Team Topologies, but a colleague pointed out this cool summary of Team Topologies to me this week
- Another colleague (I have great colleagues) shared this article on why asking for advice is better than asking for feedback. It’s good.
- I’m re-reading The Fearless Organization. We talked about psychological safety on the last AB Testing episode, and this is a good refresher on how important this topic is.