I made a quick trip to Iceland this week, where I still had time to come across a few interesting things to share.
- First off, today is the last day for early bird pricing for PNSQC – which will be the last conference I present at for a while. It’s a great conference, and if you show up, I’ll make time to hang out with you. Register today and I’ll see you there!
- Mike Cohn (the guy who, afaik, invented the test automation pyramid) has another model to share – Why Your Product Backlog Should Look Like an Iceberg
- Chris Kenst shared his highlights from the CAST conference last week (where he gave a lightning talk on Modern Testing)
- I love debugging, and this story of debugging a gmail hang is informative and interesting. I miss doing stuff like this.
- Here’s a story about Serverless Testing in Production that I also shared with my team at Unity this week.