Here’s some stuff I found to share this week.
- Keeping with my ongoing theme of articles on feedback, I liked this one on creating a feedback culture
- A site on DevTestOps popped up a few weeks back and is worth reading
- I’ve been thinking a lot about hiring and growing. I found this article on Great developers are raised, not hired, and it’s excellent
- Unity is doing a LOT of hiring this year. This article on employee onboarding is something for just about every company to read
- If you somehow missed it, StackOverflow’s developer survey is out