I just walked back from the gym, where my normal 10 minute walk felt like much longer in the 20-degree (f) Seattle weather. Here are a few links I found scrawled on the sidewalk on the way home.
- It’s time for the 2024 State of Testing survey. Fill it out and confirm that developers should be doing the vast majority of the testing on mature teams.
- I can’t say I didn’t see it coming, but Unity is laying off a whole-lot-o-people this month. Pretty wild times.
- If you read the other blog, you’ll know that I’m big on employee engagement. I was prepared to not like this article on 3 Key Metrics That Employee Engagement Surveys Miss – but I did like it. And I agree with it.
- I’m reading Clear Thinking, by Shane Parrish, and so far, I’m really liking it.
- Finally – I sort of believe that everyone should know a little about browser debugging. It’s just darn handy. I learned A LOT from this article on 67 Weird Debugging Tricks Your Browser Doesn’t Want You to Know
Enjoy your weekends everyone – see you in a week.