Here are five possibly interesting articles I read this week.
- Other than my Xbox, the only Microsoft product I still use regularly is VS Code. While the “super secret” tips in this article aren’t necessarily that secret, they are all really cool and valuable.
- In a similar vein, since my only console windows are Bash shells, this article on Bash commands and tips is also in now in my perma-bookmark list.
- Well shit, this is embarrassing – my bookmarks from the week include yet another list of tips. This article on 10 Tips to Boost Developer Productivity is full of stuff that I’ve seen work.
- A great article on Continuous Team Development
- If you play with Docker, you’ll eventually run into Kubernetes – here’s one of the best overviews I’ve seen. Kubernetes in 5 Minutes