A little late today, but still worth sharing…
- I’m currently re-reading (for at least the fifth time) Jerry Weinberg’s Secret of Consulting. It remains one of the best books I’ve read on leadership.
- A nice summary of what it means to take ownership in software. Ownership explained for Engineers and Managers
- From the “hits too close to home” department, read this summary of a security vulnerability in apt-get
- I don’t think it’s a secret that I thought the review and feedback system at msft was toxic. Granted, it improved a bit, but this article about the same topic at Facebook hit a little too close to home.
- I promise – not an affiliate link, just an honest endorsement. I recently bought a pair of Ten Thousand workout shorts, and they. are. awesome.