Not only am I back for another week of FfF, but you are too! Thanks for reading.
- First up this week – in a title that’s obvious, but an article with substance. The Key to Retaining Young Workers? Better Onboarding.
- This is something I need to ask Brent about. Microsoft considers pay raises to stay competitive
- My entry into Tech was at a 90s startup called Midisoft. Stuff happened (I have stories), and I left to join Microsoft. Stuff kept happening, and the company folded a few years later. Recently, their website resurfaced.
- I swear that for every org that uses OKRs properly, there are 50 more that fuck them up. Here are some tips on being on the good side of that fraction.
- Finally – I don’t know if I’ve posted about this before, but I’m currently drinking a cup of tea that has been precisely at 137 degrees farenheit for the last 30 minutes. I received an Ember mug as a gift recently, and for someone who likes sipping on hot beverages, it is absolutely the thing I never knew I needed until I got it.
That’s it for this week. How do I know? It’s because there are 5 bullets. Thanks again for reading – see ya’ in a week.