Another week gone, and I’m still frustrated with the world around me. Trying to stay positive, but…sheesh. Here’s some stuff worth reading.
- I’m cheating, but this is worth it. Here is a post highligting seven must-reads for women in tech.
- I don’t often highlight AB Testing podcasts here, but we had Anne-Marie Charrett on a few weeks ago, and it was awesome (although Brent and I probably talked too much).
- Documentation – especially tutorials are tough to sell. Here’s a story from the VS Code team on the topic.
- I can’t believe it’s been 30 years since The Lemonheads released It’s a Shame About Ray. This article from the New Yorker is a great recap of the album. I should note that the article says, “…only album by the Lemonheads to feature [Juliana] Hatfield”, but we all know that she also featured prominently on Come on Feel The Lemonheads.
- Finally, a really excellent article on how the BBC changed their org to optimize building the right product.
As always, I hope you found something valuable or interesting here. See you next week.