Good news – I was able to put a simple captcha in place that may slow the spam signups to the FfF newsletter.
Bad news – I didn’t get all of the plumbing put back together. I’ll have it set up by next week for any of you who would prefer to have this weekly set of links emailed to you as I publish.
Here’s a few interesting things I found this week.
- I’m quickly becoming a big fan of the Darknet Diaries podcast. Good stories, good interviewing, and an endless stream of interesting anecdotes on security and the “darker” parts of the web.
- I don’t think I heard about it on darknet diaries, but I found this password checker website really fun to play with.
- Great article from HBR this week asking, does your office have a jargon problem?
- I frequently (constantly?) criticize hiring and interview paradigms. This article on bias in hiring reminded me that I need to continue to ask hard questions on this topic.
- I love good debugging stories. Here’s a good one from github.
Stay safe and have a good week.