Since last week, I’ve been to Helsinki and back – but still found a few things I think are interesting.
- This presentation on Increasing Engineering Tempo at Splice is all about accelerating the achievement of shippable quality.
- I’m reading Agile and Lean Program Management by Johanna Rothman – like her other books, it’s practical, easy to read, and full of great ideas and advice.
- This is a great story of the brand damage that can be done with shitty support and service – Leaving Google Fi.
- A story we can all relate to – You’re Not Praised For The Bugs You Didn’t Create
- Finally, I’m taking a break from leankit kanban for a bit while I experiment with Todoist. So far, I’m liking it, but I’m already tweaking it to see if I can get it to mimic WIP, so we’ll see how the experiment goes.