Yet another busy week in the world, but I still found a few cool things to share.
- I started Measure What Matters a year ago, but have been reading it regularly recently – it’s settling well with me and I’m learning a lot.
- I’m late to the party, but I’m watching The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix, and I think it’s excellent.
- Interesting about Slack and ephemeral chat with nice takeaways.
- I just discovered staffeng.com – which has a lot of great information on growing into high level individual contributor roles.
- Finally, I enjoyed this post from Martin Fowler that asks, Is High Quality Software Worth the Cost?