Here’s some stuff I liked this week.
- I’m going to prepare a talk for TestFlix – you should too.
- Speaking of presentations, I am using Pitch for my Testflix presentation – I’m not doing a lot with it, but it seems to work well
- Once upon a time, I wrote the daylight saving time detection logic for Windows CE, and I remember doing some work to make sure it worked in every time zone. Fortunately for me, all the details of time zone oddities were in a data file (same as on “big” windows). This article on Falsehoods programmers believe about time zones is a good reminder on why this stuff is so damn hard.
- Just in case you need it – 5 Countries to Move to if Trump Wins Again, Ranked
- If you ever wanted to administrate your kubernetes clusters in Minecraft, now you can