Well – today has been a shitty day. Thanks to a set of unqualified judges forming opinions based on their fantasies instead of policy, abortion is illegal in 26 states. This will undoubtedly result in health issues and death for many women, and cause economic burden in states who already have high levels of poverty. It’s a sad day for the country.
I guess I better share a few links too – here you go.
- Amazon’s code whisperer looks pretty cool
- This is interesting – Microsoft are measuring thriving over engagement. It actually looks like a good idea.
- This is a good article on limiting your work in progress as a manager.
- A very long time ago, I worked on Windows 98. Apparently, software I wrote is in space.
- Finally, for a site that is traditionally parody, The Onion feels too close to home today.
That’s it. See you in a week.