It’s the Friday the 13th edition of FfF. Here’s some stuff to read.
- A few months old, but new to me and something I believe in strongly – Good Developers are Raised, not Born.
- I’ve been a fan of Sonos speakers for years now, and I’m bummed I don’t really have any need to purchase any new Sonos speakers.
- I have ranted about stupid password rules before (I’m talking to YOU, Chase Bank). Here’s a whole collection of dumb password rules.
- Speaking of password rules – here’s what happens if you upload your aws credentials to github.
- Finally – I’m intrigued by this list of ways to cook a boiled egg. I’ve always done the bring to a boil and cover method, but I will try a few more of these methods out as well.