Back for another week of random stuff I found on the internet.
- The State of Testing Report is out – lots of interesting insights and info.
- Maaret Pyhäjärvi has a short, but nice blog on learning from failure that’s worth reading
- Not sure who else is using Sourcgraph (or why I haven’t heard of it before), but it’s what org wide code search should look like.
- Great article from HBR on What Does It Mean to Be a Manager Today.
- We’re doing a little security ctf (capture the flags) competition at work, and it reminded me that just about everyone in software should try at least a few of these. The CTF 101 site is a great place to start.