Back again with interesting – but potentially useless links I found valuable this week
- It’s ~6 weeks away, but now is good enough time as any to let you know that I’m speaking at Testing Festival in May
- It’s a bit of a long read, but this article on persuading the unpersuadable is full of insight
- I came across a nice little story (and accompanying video) on large scale risk analysis
- Yet-another story about harassment in tech. This article from a former Google employee is well written and offers a lot of points for reflection.
- I talk a lot within my org about psychological safety – I found this article that works well as a primer for the concept.