I’m well over the one-year mark in writing these weekly posts. I’ve enjoyed doing them, but pleasantly surprised on the positive feedback.
- Rainforest QA said that this blog was one of the top 6 QA blogs to read in 2019. I better step up my game and see if I can fulfill that prophecy.
- A few posts ago, I mentioned I was reading Farsighted, by Steven Johnson (it’s a book about decision making). A colleague recently forwarded me Helpful decision-making advice & frameworks from Farnam Street, and I’m finding it valuable.
- So…Microsoft is going to start using Chromium for Edge. Go fill your popcorn buckets and see how this plays out.
- Also shared by a colleague this week is a presentation from Kathryn Koehler on communication – Communicate Like a Boss is well delivered, and full of information that too many managers ignore.
- And finally, an excellent article on Hacking Google’s bug-tracking system.
Monday is an important anniversary, so if I remember, I’ll post about it then. Otherwise, see you next week.