Back again for five more things you may or may not find interesting
- I received an advance copy of 7 Rules for Positive, Productive Change by Esther Derby, and it’s fantastic and highly recommended. The book is low of fluff and high on pragmatic advice.
- A few weeks ago I had just installed DashLane and was happy with it – my interest, however, has waned. I initially skipped LastPass because it mangled my passwords on import, but I exported/imported from CSV to get around that problem, and it’s growing on me.
- I came across a nice article on Pair Programming worth sharing (buried in the sea of bad articles on Pair Programming)
- Similarly, this story on Why our team cancelled our move to microservices is insightful and helpful
- I bought a new (used) mountain bike. I hadn’t upgraded in ~15 years or so, and oh-boy does the new tech make a difference. I’ve only had it out for a few short rides, but hoping to put some mileage on it before ski season starts. It’s a 2016 Occam Orbea – pic below.