Last FfF of 2022 while I take a few weeks off to rest and recover before starting it all over again in 2023.
- My latest binge treat has been Wednesday on Netflix. It’s not deep, but it’s dark and a little funny, and I like that.
- There are some good ideas in this article on How to Deal With Information Overload.
- Perhaps even more relevant is this article on Leading Through an Economic Downturn.
- On the AB Testing Podcast, Brent and I have been discussing how ChatGPT / GPT3 will change the software world. This post on How ChatGPT is Changing the Way We Interact with Technology is a good read along those lines.
- And for the final link of the year, I love this writeup on World Cup 2022: crunching 150 years of big data to predict the winner.
Thanks again for reading, and I look forward to more sharing next year. If you missed the note last week, I want to start blogging again, an want to pre-rebuild a community first – so sign up here if you want to read longer form opinions and rants. I added an introductory post last week, and will start delivering regularly in 2023.