Well, this has been a shit week. Here’s some stuff you can read if you need a distraction.
- I tried to register fuckputin.com, but somebody has already claimed the domain, but doesn’t have a website up yet. In the meantime, here’s an update that includes some ways we can help.
- Nice article on estimating work from the Leading in Tech newsletter
- Somewhat related, a wonderful article from Tim Ottinger on Maximizing Value, Not Quantity
- One of the best people you can find for Agile, Testing, and of course, Agile Testing is finally available for everyone. Lisa Crispin is Independent.
- And to wrap things up, this article from Molly Sheets with a #HugSecOps to Ukraine was right on point.
That’s all I have this week. Let’s hope next week is better.