Skip to content
- Quote I’ve been pondering: “An expert is not someone that gives you the answer, it is someone that asks you the right question.” —Eli Goldratt
- I’ve been thinking about the new-employee experience recently, and recalled this article about starting new employees on Friday. It’s something I want to try.
- I’m traveling this week, and wanted to give a shoutout to the Osprey Ozone 46. I never check a bag, and this bag holds everything I need for a week, along with my electronics, etc. If not fully packed, I can shove it under a seat, but my assumption is that since it’s a backpack, I’ll never be asked to gate check it.
- Yet-another-article-on-microservices worth reading.
- I may have mentioned before my admiration for Simon Sinek. I don’t normally like “fluffy” books, but I just gave my leads at Unity a copy of Better Together, as I’ve found so many great quotes and so much inspiration from this little book.