Skip to content
- I’m finally reading Pat Lencioni’s latest book on Ideal Teams. I’m a huge fan of Pat Lencioni’s business novels, and enjoying this one just as much as the others.
- You’ve probably already seen this article on testing microservices. I shared it with my team this week, and think it’s a good read.
- All About Lean has an article on The Toyota Employee Evaluation System. Some good stuff there, and some stuff to ignore. As an aside, I so do not miss the msft annual review process.
- A few months ago, I mentioned the neuroma in my left foot. To give my foot an even better chance of lasting longer running distances, I recently switched to Altra running shoes. Altra’s have two unique features: a wide toe box (to give my toes more room to spread out and not pinch the nerve; and a “zero drop” – meaning that the heel and toe are at the same level. So far, they’ve been fantastic.
- The 2018 State of Testing survey is out. While I’m not often a fan of these surveys (too much room for bias in the interpretation for me), this one is the best one, and the only one I take and read about. If you haven’t filled it out already, go ahead and give it a shot.