This is the special time travel edition of FfF (I lost a day – mentally – while traveling).
- I have read, and re-read this article on Work is Work. It’s a fantastic analysis of organizational design. I plan on reading it yet again after I post this.
- It’s no secret that I like Radical Candor, and in order to care personally, you need to get to know your team. Mike Cohn posted 25 Questions that Will Help You Know Your Teammates Better this week
- Speaking of feedback, Negative Feedback Rarely Leads to Improvement
- Two github links to close things out – the first is The Book of Secret Knowledge
- The second github link is a curated list of Chaos Engineering topics. This one is staying in my favorites.