It’s the Friday the 13th version of FfF!
- New to me is this collection of culture decks – public slide decks describing the culture of several companies.
- A reminder that ‘Tis the Season for Technical Debt
- This is a year old, but I just found this series of articles from Steve Rubin on interviewing. Start Here
- With another series post here for you, here’s part 1 of a series on getting rid of the “testing” column on a kanban board
- I’m finally getting around to reading The Unicorn Project. It’s a (possibly too) contrived story of a company going through a devops transition. There are a lot of parallels in the book to Modern Testing Principles, including this line that matches our view of the test specialist role on a mature development team.
“Maxine knows that the developers will eventually be responsible for testing their own code, with QA taking a more strategic role, coaching and consulting.”