It’s been, if you believe it, a busier than normal week in weasel-land. Even so, I found a few interesting and insightful things on the internet that I think are worth sharing.
- If you’re not vaccinated, here’s how to sign up in the US. Just go.
- There’s some good stuff in this post about Agile at 20. There’s also a bit of the “we do agile wrong and it doesn’t work” strawman in play, but I still think it’s worth the read.
- I preach the value of emotional intelligence frequently. This article says that high emotional intelligence correlates with good decision making – and I agree.
- Dan North wrote a damn fine article talking about testing
- I never knew this existed. For those of you with not enough to do, there’s always overemployment.