It’s the July 4th holiday weekend edition of FfF – here are five links worth reading.
- Jeff Nyman is back yet again (seriously, once I know all of you read his blog regularly, I’ll stop linking to his posts). This time, he answers the question, Should Testers Own Quality
- A cool article on the time a user researcher tried to ruin Halo 2
- I always enjoy a good hacking article – here’s one on how to break into your
- I made a full switch this week from Chrome to Firefox for use as my “main” browser. I took the opportunity to use a proper password manager and so far have been mostly happy with
dashlane(there will be another post here in the future about password management my opinion changes)
- Lastly, a short article from someone who has figured out the future of test – From gatekeepers of quality to enabling teams