We made it through another week, and things continue to look slightly brighter. Here are a few things I found this week:
- The obligatory post about (potentially) going back to work: Why You’re So Anxious About Going Back to the Office
- For those of you who don’t want to go back, this may be a reason why your leaders want you back in the office.
- Part of my role at Unity is managing some of our documentation work. This article from the amazing Julia Evans on writing good examples is excellent,
- My dungeons and dragons group finished a long (3.5 year) campaign during the pandemic, and I’ve been filling in running our game while they can take time to be a player. I’ve been using Foundry VTT to run games, and I am loving it.
- Someone at work posted this cover of Everybody by Little Big, and I had to share.
See you all next week.