I took the week off from work this week, and the week flew by far more quickly than I expected. Here’s some stuff worth sharing.
- I got up early on Monday morning and hiked up Mt. Si, and made it to this breakfast spot by 8:00 am.
- I took Friday’s off for a month straight last summer. I was more productive, and more rested, and I think the 4-day work week should be “a thing”. This study agrees.
- After sitting on my kindle for over a year, I’m finally reading Sapiens. It’s a little dry in places, but overall, completely fascinating and poignant.
- Never realized it was worth mentioning until it didn’t work for a few days this week, but the Boost app for Reddit on Android is fantastic, and worth the download (and it’s working again)
- Finally, something I can relate to – The Snowball Effect of Procrastination