A few points of interest from my week.
- My quote to ponder is from Jerry Weinberg – “Unless and until all members of a team have a common understanding of the problem, attempts to solve the problem are just so much wasted energy.”
Take a moment to reflect how often you’ve seen this yourself firsthand.
- I’ll also share five-quotes-in-one from this Forbes article on 5 Quotes That Teach You Everything You Need To Know About Leadership Storytelling.
- For a variety of reasons, I’ve been revisiting the posts from Roy Osherove on 5Whys.com – most of the posts are years old, but most are also still relevant and worth reading.
- Apparently, it’s webinar season.
- I had a chance to talk with the CTO of Wevo this week – I think the concept of the company is fantastic (using ML to predict better design), and I think they’re a company to watch.