Once again, here are five things I found interesting this week.
- In preparation for the webinar I’m co-presenting Monday morning (see last week’s five for details), I wrote a blog post for Perfecto on continuous testing.
- Speaking of webinars…I’m excited to be doing an AMA for Ministry of Testing, where I’ll be answering as many questions as I can about Modern Testing.
- I’ve spoke of Manager Readme’s here before (a few times). I’m excited to share that managerreadme.com is up and running with more sharing, and more help on creating your own.
- I recommend this well-written (and fairly short) article on The Problem You Solve is More Important Than the Code You Write
- I’m watching as many world cup matches as I can (let’s hear it for DVRs). I’m happy to see that a massive simulation and my hunch have both picked Germany to win (again) this year.