Here’s what I found interesting this week:
- I’ve been thinking a lot about change recently – and I’m reminded of this quote from Peter Drucker:
The greatest danger in times of turbulence is not the turbulence – it is to act with yesterday’s logic
- I’m big on change models – and while I’ve known about it for some time, I’ve been finding a lot of value in the ADKAR model from Prosci a lot recently.
- Not sure why I didn’t know about this before, but this model on agile fluency hits a lot of the right buttons for me.
- Yet another article on manager readmes with even more readmes!
- I absolutely love the world cup. My prediction (as mentioned last time) is blown, as Germany failed to advance. But – I’m quite happy to see Japan advance. Especially interesting is that they are the first team ever to advance on the fair play rule.