Coming in a little late tonight. Today was a day off from work, and my non-computer errand list took up most of my day. Once again, here are a few interesting things from my week.
- More than half of Americans (and 62% of adults) have had at least the first dose of the covid-19 vaccine. That’s good news towards opening back up, but we still have a lot to do.
- There’s a new post on the learning from incidents blog that’s worth reading.
- At least as interesting as the above is this interview with Nora Jones on the business of chaos engineering.
- Most people know that I’m not a huge fan of scrum – but I think it’s mostly because it’s so easy to get wrong, and just as easy to get horribly wrong. This article highlights some of those wrong things.
- Is it a bug, or a feature? Either way, this bug in Safari is worth reading about.