Survived my second Moderna shot this week – had a few hours of general ickyness about 24 hours after the shot, but been great ever since. Here’s what I found in the meantime.
- First off the wonderful Chris Fenning (who’s The First Minute I’ve mentioned previously) spoke to my team at Unity and blew us away with the simplicity and power of proper framing. I’ve linked the book before, so check out his video here.
- Hand in hand with framing is this article I found on Asking Good Questions
- Nice article on the github blog about personal analytics – The Good Day Project
- Also some good stuff in this article form Eran Kinsbruner on habits of continuous testing
- I think there’s a lot to learn from Conway’s Law (both good and bad). Here’s something new on Conway’s Law.