It’s Star Wars Day! Here’s what I found interesting this week.
- Quote I’m pondering (or quote within a quote, as it’s the authors of The Coaching Habit who are quoting Bernard Shaw):
“Bernard Shaw put it succinctly when he said, “The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”
- Book I’m reading now: Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams
- I’m big on learning from failure – but I found this article on Blind Spots in Learning and Inference has a lot of interesting points on blind spots often made when looking at failures (focusing on two widely famous failures).
- Are you kidding me? More CPU Flaws?
- I taught a workshop earlier this week on web testing tools. We spent a chunk of time on Postman, but I wanted to give credit to Danny Dainton, as I borrowed from (and referenced) his github repository on All Things Postman. Thanks Danny.