Once again – here are five things I found worth sharing this week.
- Steve Denning investigates The Hidden Heart Of 21st-Century Management
- Dawid Dylowicz wrote a fine blog post on what it’s like Joining A Startup As The First QA
- I’m sure you’re all aware of the recent malicious dependency issue that was blazing the internet. If not – or if you want to read a good write up about package trust in general, The Problem of Package Manager Trust is worth a read
- There are a few things I disagree with in this article about A Simple Way to Map Out Your Career Ambitions, but there’s enough here that I do like (“The challenge for many of us is that we’re delusional about our actual origin and destination. “), that I’m happy to recommend it.
- Finally, this article on monitoring at Stack Overflow is really (really!) good.