Happy Friday – here’s stuff you should read.
- Techcrunch is running a series of articles on Unity. The first one is here – it’s unfortunately pay walled behind a techcrunch membership, but worth a read if you can get to it.
- Here’s a good question: Is It Time to Do Away with Scrum’s Product Owner Role?
- Angie Jones published The 10 commandments of navigating code reviews – and they’re fantastic.
- This is a nice read on Embracing SRE as an incomplete approach to reliability
- Finally, a really good take on the mysteries of code quality – Why I Write Dirty Code: Code Quality in Context